MBBS Admission Result 2017-18 will be published soon. MBBS Admission Result has published the official website at www.dghs.gov.bd.
MBBS Admission exam test has been started on 6 October 2017. MBBS Admission Result will be published very soon. MBBS Admission Result gets to available here. MBBS Education is the government service in Bangladesh. This admission notice for the Govt and Non-Govt Medical College of Bangladesh. We will also be updated Medical (MBBS) Admission Test Result 2017-18 Link here.
Latest Update “Medical Admission Result 2017” in this website.
MBBS Admission Result 2017-18
- Online Application Start: 24 August 2017
- Online Application End: 16 September 2017
- Admit Card Distribution Will Start:
- Medical Admission Test 2017-18 Date: 6 October 2017
- Dental Admission Test 2017 Date: 30 November 2017
- Medical Admission Result 2017-18 Date:
- Dental Admission Result 2017-18 Date:
List of the Medical College
- Dhaka Medical College
- Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College
- Chittagong Medical College
- Sir Salimullah Medical College
- MAG Osmani Medical College
- Mymensingh Medical College
- Rajshahi Medical College
- Sher-E-Bangla Medical College
- Kalihati Medical College, Tangail
- Comilla Medical College
- Khulna Medical College
- Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College
- Rangpur Medical College
- Dinajpur Medical College
- Faridpur Medical College
- Pabna Medical College
- Noakhali Medical College
- Cox’s Bazar Medical College
- Jessore Medical College
- Shahid Syed Nazrul Islam Medical College
- Kushtia Medical College
- Satkhira Medical College
- Sheikh Sayera Khatun Medical College
Applicants must be a citizen of Bangladesh who passed SSC or equivalent in 2014 or 2015 and HSC or equivalent (with Physics, Chemistry & Biology) in 2016 or 2017
Applicants who passed SSC before 2014, they are not eligible for application;
For the general candidates must have minimum total GPA 9.00 in SSC and HSC or equivalent, minimum GPA 3.5 in each of SSC and HSC in Bangladesh & Foreign Education Program.
For the all tribal candidates and non-tribal candidates of Chittagong Hill Tracts districts total GPA 8.0 in SSC and HSC or equivalent. The application is not acceptable if applicants get bellow GPA 3.00 individually, the rule is also for foreign students who want to take admission in Private Medical/ Dental Colleges.
For all type of candidates GPA 4.00 in Biology in HSC level.